...welcome to my ramblings...

2.07.2005

People & work...

I think people take their jobs too seriously! Like at my work, people let their job ruin their mood. They let their job stress them out. They let their job determine if they will sleep good or not. I think that's crazy! Don't get me wrong, I take my job seriously, in the way that I do my work, but in the grand scheme of life - unless you are a doctor, teacher or a preacher - your job isn't really that important! Oh well...just my opinion!

2 comments:

melissamae said...

yes i agree.

Stephanie said...

Lots of people are like that around here, Corrie...you weren't necessarily who I was thinking about (Pat!) But I just wish I did something that was important...you know, like something that really makes a difference. Oh well...we'll see what God has in store for me?!