...welcome to my ramblings...

2.08.2005

In His Hands...

I know my life is in God's hands. I know He is in control. But lately I think I've started to try to sit on top of Him in the driver's seat instead of just sitting next to Him in the passenger's seat. I've recently realized to scoot over & let Him do His thing...but I wish I knew what that was going to be?!? I am really just sick of jobs that seem to be pointless. By pointless I mean not so important in regards to "The Main Thing" - you know, people and their lives & why we were put on this earth - weren't we put here to serve the Lord & others? I think I need a job where I feel like I am teaching people or showing them something about the Lord...or I need a job where I feel that I am making a difference in someone's life. I guess I should've stuck with the job I used to want...when I was in high school I sometimes thought about being a teacher...I think I should've stuck that one out...at least then I'd feel like I'm leaving some sort of an impact on someone's life. Who knows? I think I just need to wait on the Lord right now & just keep being joyful & know that in His time, however long it may be, He will reveal His plans to me.

No comments: