...welcome to my ramblings...

5.13.2005

Last day as a CSR for Compex!

Today is my official last day working as a Customer Service Rep in the Special Services department at Compex! I am happy that it is finally over...but I have agreed to come back in for the next 2 weeks as a consultant. I will be coming in for only 4 hours a day to train the new hires. Of course when offered the opportunity, I said I'd think about it. They offered me more money, of course & said I could come in 4 or 5 hours a day. I came back with a response that I would work from 8:30am - 12:30pm & I asked for more money than they offered. They said, "It's a deal!" So now I'll be working here for 2 more weeks...but it will be different, cause I'll only be here for 4 hours a day. And I won't be doing the work, I'll be training & looking over other people's work. I'm still going to get my final paycheck today & I already signed all of the exit papers. Next step, I'm clearing my desk...then it will seem real, when I have an empty cubicle! :)

1 comment:

melissamae said...

i am excited for you!! way to go with asking for more $$ i am so proud!!