...welcome to my ramblings...

5.25.2005

Aren't they cute!

The three little ones below are who I have spent the last several sunday mornings with...they are the three babies I have in the nursery during Sunday School and morning service. They are so adorable. I really feel blessed to spend the mornings with them. I'm thankful that God has brought so many new changes into my life. Who knows what will be next? I will be starting my classes toward becoming a teacher either June 1st or July 1st...it really depends on how the whole financial aid thing turns out. I am also going to really be done with Compex this week...friday is the last day! I'm glad that I will be done with it, but the pay check will definitely be missed. I know the Lord will provide, but it will be different for awhile. Oh well...again, aren't they so cute!!! :)

2 comments:

Corrie said...

Yah for being almost completely done with Compex! Congratulations on all the new fun things you get to do now. God truely will provide.

melissamae said...

happy last day at compex! congrats!!