...welcome to my ramblings...

1.06.2005

The week is almost over...

Ok...so I said I was going to try to type at least once a week, and every night this week I told myself that I would type something. Well, obviously I didn't listen to myself until tonight! This week was pretty interesting....at work there was a huge lay-off, that included my cool boss, Row. She was planning on leaving anyway, so it wasn't too bad because I knew it was coming soon, but it's going to be way different without her! My sister is working with me right now, but she will be quitting soon...her family & her are probably going to be moving to Hemet, CA. I say only old people and white trash live in Hemet, but I guess my cute nephews aren't white trash...it just sucks that they'll be moving even further than they are now. I hope I still see them a lot?!? Work is going to be changing. Who knows if it will be for the good? I am actually hoping to find something fun & exciting to do...you know like a job change. I really want to have a job that I love; I want to do something that excites me & interests me. I guess I just have to keep praying. Well, I am at my parents right now...my nephews are spending the night here, so I am going to go visit with them...who knows how often I'll see them in the near future!

1 comment:

melissamae said...

watch out fashion!! her she comes!! :)