...welcome to my ramblings...

4.18.2005

I am sitting here at work, just in my own world. I am not here, really. My mind is thinking about so many other things that I could be doing that I would enjoy so much more. On my lunch break I went by my church and started to put together a new baby thing for the baby nursery. It is a bouncer…I bought it on Saturday, but I didn’t have time to put it together before Sunday. So I want to put it together sometime today. I think I’ll go back tonight to finish it. I also wish I could be at home cleaning house & finishing laundry – which is sort of crazy…who wants to be at home cleaning & doing laundry? It really sounds strange, but I would rather be there then here! Once I finish cleaning house, maybe I could finally sit down and start scrapbooking my wedding. That would be fun! Oh yeah, and then there is the entrance exam that I need to complete for the online school I’m considering attending to obtain my teaching degree….so much to do and I am stuck here. I am so excited that I will only be working here until May 13; I am so excited to see what my future holds; I am so excited to move on; I am so excited to just completely trust in the Lord with all of my heart & leave everything up to Him; I am just so excited!!

1 comment:

melissamae said...

i am so excited for you!!